About Us

By 2050, Experts estimate there will be more pounds of plastic in the ocean than fish.

 

ZERO WATER
Water makes up around 80% of your average skincare products – leaving just 20% of the product made up of "actives" (the skin-beneficial ingredients). Waterless products penetrate each layer of your skin more intensely in order to repair damaged skin, hydrate and to prevent further damage and faster aging.

CLEAN
By removing the water from our formula, there is no need to add preservatives, which results in a cleaner, safer product. This also reduces the weight of the product and size of the packaging by 80%, resulting in less cost and fuel needed to transport it.

SUSTAINABLE
More than 120 billion units of packaging are produced in the global cosmetics industry annually, with non-recyclable plastics among the biggest concerns. That's why we use alternatives to plastic packaging, responsible recycling schemes, and sustainably sourced ingredients.

 

“I’ve simplified skincare routines with waterless & sustainable formulas that work incredibly well for all skin - in only three luxurious steps. This is skincare re-imagined.”

Susanne Langmuir, Founder